My skin loves Almond Oil…and for good reason!
It contains anti-inflammatory and immunity-boosting properties, both of which are super useful for the colder seasons, and is rich in vitamin D, vitamin E and various minerals that help soothe the skin from irritation, protect the skin from UV radiation damage and restore the skin’s moisture barrier.
Reminder: Almonds are heavily sprayed with Pesticides, so make sure its Organic when buying!! (Unrefined and Cold Pressed if possible too!)
- Type of ingredient: Hydrator.
- Main benefits: Reduces irritation, helps with UV damage, reduces stretch marks.
- Who should use it: In general, anyone with skin in need of calming and hydration.
- How often can you use it? As often as you would any other oil, so about once or twice a day.
- Works well with: Other oils.
- Don’t use: If you have a nut allergy